I've missed a payment, what happens next?
We recognise that these are difficult times for everyone so don't panic. We will automatically send you a letter notifying you of the missed payment and we will attempt to take the payment again, within 9 working days.
If we're unable to take the payment after the second attempt you will need to make a card payment within the time frame set in the letter we've sent you.
To make a manual payment you can either:
- Login to your online customer account
- Call our payment line on 0333 321 8568. Please ensure you have your account reference number to hand.
If you're not going to be able to make the payment
You can apply for payment support online:
- One month payment holiday
- Reduce the payment on your next two instalments by 50%
- If you have missed a payment, we can remove the last payment fee
If you take a payment holiday or reduce the payment on your next two instalments the deferred amount will usually be spread equally across your remaining instalments.
We will process your application within 1 working day. To apply, you’ll need your account reference number.
If you require additional financial support beyond the support listed above, you can call your broker to discuss options which may be available to you, this may include a payment deferral of up to 3 months, or alternatively you can call our customer services team on 0333 321 8566.